RIP Grov's Teg

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingston

Advanced Member
I'd just like to express my condolences to Grov after he played pinball with a couple of grass banks and resulted the loss of his Teg. Dont worry peeps, nobody was reportedly injured.

Hopefully the damage wasnt too extensive fella and that youll be back on the road soon enough.

If not, RIP verbal sparring partner even if the arguments where one sided ;)

Should you rejoin the fold, make sure you get the correct one next time, ie a Bluey :xyes:

Id just like all the other members now to take a minute, think of their cars and Grovs loss :xalright:

dotty

Advanced Member
Rip to Grov's teg. If it wasn't so fast like an EP3 it may have lived another day.

Stoo

Whining.....
RIP indeed....

Just goes to show what impact an upside down engine mount can have....

kingston

Advanced Member
I cant believe you two, i make a serious post about someone elses misfortune (who may or maynot have 'issues') and you two comedians make light of a 'dead' Teg.

I think you should hang your heads shame :xaiweb4:

Afterall, Grov will possibly be no longer posting on here, insulting new members rides and thats all you can say. Dispicable really :xgrin: :xking:

Grov

Banned
RIP indeed....

Just goes to show what impact an upside down engine mount can have....
Actually, it was fine for 16 months upside down, as soon as i turned it the right way, i binned it, lol.

Thank you very much Kingston. On the plus side, even though it's a complete mangled mess, it still looks better than your DC5. :D And no, i won't be back in a Teg, it's time for something comfy and cheap, and a mortage in hopefully the not to distant future, so you haven't gotta worry about me posting completey awful messages about other people's cars like not liking bumpers. So out of order, i should be hung drawn and quatered.

Yeah Dotty, if i was in a EP3 id of no doubt been going a good 30mph slower, as the DC5 is much faster as we all know, it's amazing, what 10 extra bhp and a few KG's has. :rolleyes:

kingston

Advanced Member
You really are abit of a cretin arent you, there i was trying to get you sympathy for your loss and all you come back is with 'venom'

Oh well, never mind, guess ill just have to take heart/comfort that no matter how 'excrement' my car is looking now youll be driving round in a excrementter while i own 2 of the best drivers cars manufactured of all time.

Please close the doors after youve gone:

sovietspybob

Advanced Member
ooooOOOOOooooo handbags at dawn :p

Must suck to have your pride and joy wrecked but can't mope about it i guess.

What car you getting next?

Grov

Banned
Saying you don't like someone's car is one thing,taking pleasure in someones car being wrote off is another.

Guess you never lost someone to a car crash.
Don't sweat it mate, ive obviously been made a scapegoat, doesn't bother me in the slightest. Funny how others said they thought the kit was awful, yet they didn't get quoted. I still don't get what all the fuss is about, but there you go.

It's just a car, gutted, yes as i loved it, more than likely the best car ill ever own, at least before im 60 anyway, lol, but me and my mate are ok, and thats all thats matters. It would of had to off gone eventually, as i couldn't afford a mortage and the Teg on my own.

Grov

Banned
Not really Stoo.

On the plus side, Kingston thinks his DC5 is one of the best drivers cars manufactured of all time, so thats gotta be worth a laugh.

kingston

Advanced Member
Guess you never lost someone to a car crash.
Actually, my sis lost her long term boyfriend in a car crash but from what i understood, he drove like a knob and luckily my sis wasnt in the car at said time

Grov - so your taking the urine out of all DC5 owners now... Righto (id do the thumbs up smiley but cant be arsed to trawl through the smileys). Also you do know the DC2 was rated the 2nd best FWD drivers car of all time (admitedly was 2 years ago) and was pipped to first by the Megane track edition. As the DC5 and DC2 are pretty much the same car, itd make the dc5 also 2nd best unless of course your suggesting that the writers of Evo know nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.