Rip-off BP petrol prices

mikegsi

Staff member
dotty said:

HOLY SHEEEEEEET

methinks it was a good idea to sell my evo when i did, i fiilled my diesel 306 up the day after boxing day to avoid the rises and wont need to visit the fuel pump till mid february - 55-60mpg FTW - taking 3 days to get to 60mph FTL :xlol: :xlol:

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
ian.herm01 said:
Nightmare, i was surprised when i was back in the UK at xmas.............sorry to say that i'm paying i'm paying 28 pence per litre in the Dubai :green: Good for running a V8.
Imagine only £15 to fill your tank OMG!!!! I'd be out every night on a right drive through the hills :twisted:

ian.herm01

Advanced Member
Yes exactly, so running a 4.8i V8 X5 is no problem - its our family run around, still miss the DC5.

gregb

Advanced Member
ladykb said:
South East today I paid £1.33 at an esso for super unleaded! I'm wondering what with these rising prices is anyone tempted to use standard unleaded? I've always used premium but not sure I can justify it any more [-( [-(
Standard Unleaded,no i wouldn't use that stuff,it will ruin your car,just look at our southern Irish owners cars and the trouble we always have :eek: .

dave kil

Advanced Member
larz said:
we pay €1.28 per litre at the moment here in the south west of ireland... It's definitely not too bad... I wish it was back down at €1 per litre though :D
and 8 months on we're paying ~ €1.42 / litre.