Rocker Cover Dome Nuts

Alex_Wilson

Advanced Member
Hi Guys,

Anyone know the thread sizes/specs of the Dome Nuts on the rocker cover?

Want to change mine.

Thanks

Alex

Brockstar89

Advanced Member
I have some spare that I got. Can send you 10 M6 dome nuts and washers through for a £5. All stainless steel

DC5RS

DC5
they are m6, but i bought like 10 and they don't fit (height) should i buy the washers on the bottom like the picture above?

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Alex_Wilson said:
Hi Guys,

Anyone know the thread sizes/specs of the Dome Nuts on the rocker cover?

Want to change mine.

Thanks

Alex
If your after OEM get the Honda ones. They come individually packed and sealed. By the way, the ones for the spark plug cover and the rocker are different dome nuts! Be careful not to mix them up. Mine got crossed threaded so had to replace the lot plus the bolts inside.

Adam

Alex_Wilson

Advanced Member
Gok (aka Chinese Adam) said:
If your after OEM get the Honda ones. They come individually packed and sealed. By the way, the ones for the spark plug cover and the rocker are different dome nuts! Be careful not to mix them up. Mine got crossed threaded so had to replace the lot plus the bolts inside.

Adam
Woops i didnt realise they were different. Are the threads different?

Ive just had all mine off and just picked at random when putting them back on. Is there a way to tell the difference?

Brockstar89

Advanced Member
I am sure the rocker cover dome nuts are slightly shorter, kinda dumpy looking where as the spark plug ones are a longer. I dont know if its OEM but my spark cover dome nuts where black as opposed to the rocker cover nuts which where just a bare metal finish.

And no all the threads are the same all M6 :)

Alex_Wilson

Advanced Member
Brockstar89 said:
I am sure the rocker cover dome nuts are slightly shorter, kinda dumpy looking where as the spark plug ones are a longer. I dont know if its OEM but my spark cover dome nuts where black as opposed to the rocker cover nuts which where just a bare metal finish.

And no all the threads are the same all M6 :)
cheers for that!

ill double check and see if i got them correct.

ChesterJSY

If you want OE Honda items the part numbers are as follows:

Spark Plug Cover Dome Nuts (4 of them) 90207-RBC-000 - £1.30

Rocker Cover Dome Nuts (6 of them) 90213-PH3-000 - £2.20

Rocker Cover Washer's (6 of them) 90441-PNA-010 - £4.27