Rolling rear arches

redcap

Advanced Member
Anyone done this? How much is it likely to cost? Can anyone recommend a garage that can do it around the Surrey area?

JamesSSB

Advanced Member
Hi mate, I'm in Epsom but I got TGM in fleet to roll my arches on Monday, £45 an arch!
Their very good at it but it's a 50/50 chance if the paint will crack or not.

J

Aly

Advanced Member
Anyone done this? How much is it likely to cost? Can anyone recommend a garage that can do it around the Surrey area?
Could try them http://www.archenemy.co.uk/

or just get a metal pole and do it urself?

tbh the chance of cracking the paint is slim if you are careful and dont roll it too much. if your cars a total shagger and the paint is screwed then it will prob crack if its been looked after it will be fine.

redcap

Advanced Member
Never thought about doing it myself, thanks for the replies! might just get TGM to do it?

Aly

Advanced Member
Never thought about doing it myself, thanks for the replies! might just get TGM to do it?
Maybe if you want them rolled to the limit then pay someone to do it, if you just need half a CM clearance then just do it yourself and be careful.

Just so you are aware, if a garage ttly fornicates your car you still have to pay for it to be fixed, its not their problem!

Stoo

Whining.....
I used arch enemy on my golf cab a few yrs ago.
Did a great job.

Remocved the undereal from the arch lip then Used a heat gun and professional roller to get them pretty much rolled flat and a very slight pull.
Also re-sealed them afterwards.
No paint cracked on 12 yr old paint.

Think it cost about £150 for all 4.......
Reccomended here.

donkeykong

Advanced Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDTK9IjKIYU

=D> =D>
master at work, too bad the paint flaked a bit!
i know us dc5 would go crazy if we damage the paint

got mine done also, first warm up and there is a special machine that u roll.
no paint damage.