Rolling Roads in Nottingham/Leicester area

gonzo

Advanced Member
Car comes in a few weeks and I want to get it rolling roaded as standard, does anyone know any cheap places local?

Cheers

Steve

T666YPR

I'm from Leics but have always travelled to Thor Racing which is just south of Coventry,between Balsall Common and Kenilworth.

They have a Dyna Pack set up there which records figures at the hubs and is very accurate. :)

They've got figures on file for two standard DC5's to compare to.

Simon

emaresea

T666YPR said:
I'm from Leics but have always travelled to Thor Racing which is just south of Coventry,between Balsall Common and Kenilworth.

They have a Dyna Pack set up there which records figures at the hubs and is very accurate. :)

They've got figures on file for two standard DC5's to compare to.

Simon
I've wondered about this as well. This place is not too far from me as well although anyone know anywhere in south bucks / east oxford? How much does it cost?

truffs

ive had it done there, good lads, looked after the car, cost £60 but got a deal, i think its usually around the 80-90's, but dont take my word for it :D

T666YPR

Yeah it normally costs high but if you're a member of a club,e.g.Honda Revolutions,you'll get discounted to £60.

I was getting them slightly cheaper than that too as I used them quite a lot for all my mods :D

Simon