Roof Gutter Strips

hondafreek

Advanced Member
Anyone got a part number for the gutter strips? I am changing the colour of the car, and want new ones.

Thanks
Richie

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
Don't have a part number and not seen one floating around, but they clean up like new with some ultimate compound or similar :)

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Don't know the part no. But I do know they are about £65 each! And a very long waiting time too.

DC5RS

DC5
CaLi said:
Don't have a part number and not seen one floating around, but they clean up like new with some ultimate compound or similar :)
Sorry for the stupid question: are we talking about the 2 black strips which are on the roof of the car?

wj51fut

Advanced Member
DC5RS said:
Sorry for the stupid question: are we talking about the 2 black strips which are on the roof of the car?
Yes I'm sure that's what he means.

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
I have mine carbon wrapped looks nice and you don't see the perished rubber no more

Cheap fix for anyone interested ;)

hondafreek

Advanced Member
One of mine is a bit warped, so I need to replace it. Bugger, my local dealership is useless, so getting the part from them requires a number. They thought my car was a DC2 with a bodykit :xdisguest:

wj51fut

Advanced Member
hondafreek said:
One of mine is a bit warped, so I need to replace it. Bugger, my local dealership is useless, so getting the part from them requires a number. They thought my car was a DC2 with a bodykit :xdisguest:
They will be able to get the correct part from using your chassis number. Or your number plate. No confusion then.

martinj46

Advanced Member
hondafreek said:
If you're struggling, give Dave at Steels Honda a call. He hasn't failed at finding OEM parts for me yet.

bennn

Advanced Member
Slightly O/T but is it easy to remove these? I'd like to get behind mine and give it a good clean!

integraleo

Advanced Member
bennn said:
Slightly O/T but is it easy to remove these? I'd like to get behind mine and give it a good clean!
Just push the end towards the middle of the car and they pop right out.I too need new ones,mine have been slightly warped and sit up a bit since I bought the car but if they are going to be 130 quid to replace I can live with it

ChesterJSY

hondafreek said:
Hi Mate, Really surprised to hear this, I've never had an issue with them at all and always been very helpful to me.

Anyway... here are the numbers you need...

74306-S6M-003 - RH Roof Moulding Assy - £39.70
74316-S6M-003 - LH Roof Moulding Assy - £39.70

hondafreek

Advanced Member
Chester, you are a legend mate. Thank you. To be fair, the DC2 comment was back in 2005 when I got the car! I just find if I have a part number, they are easier to deal with. Thanks again.