Rota Fighters with spacers?

Rage_DC5

Advanced Member
Hi guys,

Just a quick one that I'm hoping someone can give me an answer on?

I've currently got 17x8J Rota Fighters ET48, but looking to space them out using hub centric spacers when the wider wings arrive.
My question is, has anyone run 20mm hubcentric spacers on the fighters personally?

The reason I ask is I'm sure the back of the fighter wheel is flat and I'm unsure if the 20mm spacer will clear the length of the standard stud? - especially after seeing this image online...

If they don't clear the length of the standard stud - what have you done as a solution? Have you had to cut down the original studs? Or have you used an additional slip on spacer?

Also - would a 25mm spacer clear the studs? That might be something else to consider?

Many thanks, Ross

dave c

400hp K20
My 17x9 ET50 Rota Fighers DON'T fit over my 15mm eibach hubcentric spacers.

Tried it on Sunday and the recess on the back of the wheel isn't deep enough

Not sure on specifics ie

8/9 width,
15/20mm spacers

but i know that mine don't fit and my "guess" would be that they are all the same

Rage_DC5

Advanced Member
Can you recall how much stud we're sticking out after the 15mm spacer were fitted?
I'd be going 20mm, so I'd have another 5mm clearance on the studs compared to what you'd of had..but still don't think that is enough.

dave c

400hp K20
I didn't measure them i'm afraid, went to sling the winter wheels on and it wouldn't sit flush so whipped it off and went without the spacer