Rota Force Wheel fitment

Sonny1

Advanced Member
Hi peeps.
Am wanting to buy a set of these next month "ROTA FORCE BRONZE ALLOY WHEELS 17X7.5"|ET45|5X114 PCD|73MM CENTRE BORE" and was wondering if there's any fitment issues with rubbing etc? Need 4 new tyres so thought I'd bite the bullet and change the wheels too. Getting yokohama ad08r's but sticking with the 215/45/r17.
I have the car lowered on Bilstein B14 coilovers but dont want to be rolling the arches. If I put more camber on the rear do ya think it'd be fine?
Had 15" hub centric spacers on at one stage but looked like the wheels would rub with them on so got rid of them.
Any feedback would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Scott

Sonny1

Advanced Member
No worries. Probably have to play about with the ride height a bit to make sure then.
Thanks

Sonny1

Advanced Member
Thanks Chris. Had the car near 9 years and only starting to really tinker about with it lol

adamamuk

Advanced Member
That's exactly what I have on mine, same size, colour and fitment so you should have no issues at all!

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

Sonny1

Advanced Member
Yoko's now sourced through work. Got a very good price on them too. Just need to get some funds back together as that was my kpro and remap money haha