rotrex chargers ? 4wd floor pan?

typertillidie

hi guys new to the site in the middle of sourcing the dc5 after years of the blue oval need to no whether you can put a rotrex on a dc5 as i had 1 on my vts saxo 6 years ago and it was amazing.as soon as i get a Dc5 within 3 -6 months i want full suspension setup supercharger +nos serious 0 -80 car but as i have read many posts on this fantastic site it is hard to get the power down without any mods so another question is who would be able to make a 4wd floor pan for the dc5 what sort of cost for this custom mod?it is very hard to decide the suspension exhaust +manifold brakes as you all use so many varieties and debate i suppose proof can be sourced if you look deep enough?i know for a fact ohlins coilovers are fantastic on a nissan pulsar and sierra rs cosworth as i have owned both the nissan was like a banana with stock suspension fancy something newer.anyone in manchester own a dc5?

SJ_Skyline

Site Admin
I think you are looking a some serious modification there!! Sounds awesome - A 4wd DC5 :D

After thinking about it though (and from only a quasi-technical background) - would it be easier to take an existing 4wd chassis (like a scooby) and build the DC5 onto it instead of modifying the DC5 chassis?

typertillidie

not sure but had a drive of my friends ctr and i loved it so i have to have 1 of these dc5s i am reall ygoing to go to town with this car 350bhp if possible thats why i want the rotrex because jackson will not deliver the same power i think + raise the torque drastically because they are a bit low on torque but like del says he who dares wins?
:lol: =D>

SJ_Skyline

Site Admin
I can see why you would want 4wd, there is no way you could safely put down 350bhp through the front wheels. 8)

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
I will soon cough at both of the above 2 statements :wink:

If your going to do this, then it will be a series amount of money.

Wait a week or 2, then your know more :idea:

Mike