RPF1 ET35 Spacer required?

berg

Looking at some Enkei RPF1, i know the common size is the 8J ET45 and have read that an 8mm spacer is required to clear the brembos which takes it down to ET37

With that in mind if i bought a set which are 8J and ET35 they should fit wihout the need for spacers on the front?

Id rather not mess with changing the studs and adding spacers if im honest

Richie200

Advanced Member
I use to run Enkei‘s in an 8J et 45 setup without any need for a spacer to clear the calipers. If that helps.

Reggie91

Advanced Member
I'm running RPF1's 17x9 et45 (plus 8mm spacer) on the front and 17 x8 et45 on the rear. Only reason you need the spacer on the front is because the spokes are flat whereas on the 17x8's they are curved.

It's purely down to the spokes/wheel design on the different sizes. That said, i have no idea what the 18x8 et 35's are like. I know the 17x8 et45's will fit on the fronts with no issues

berg

Ah i didnt realise it was just the 9J that needed the spacer, makes sense if the spokes are flat

In my head i would imagine et35 should fit fine if the et45 does, but will have to have a browse and check how different the spokes are between the two offsets i guess

Thanks