Rsx front bumper

tico_87

Advanced Member
Doesn't look like they ship it over and if they did it would probably cost the same amount to as buying it plus any import charges. Better off buying a secondhand bumper i think.

davidpingu

Advanced Member
They do ship to UK but obviously doesn't mention cost. From experience, import duty isn't that much. Be roughly £45 on this so just postage to cover then. Still only looking at maybe £250 - £300 for one that's brand new as opposed to used ones going for as much as £400 - £450 from a breakers so there's probably a saving on prep costs aswell considering a lot of used bumpers have broken or damaged tabs etc.

The other issue is trying to source one second hand. I recently asked Matt about his about an hour after he posted he was breaking a DC5 and it had already gone! Just ridiculously high demand for used front bumpers.

tico_87

Advanced Member
£400-450 for a used bumper?! Dafuq? That's just ridiculous, now i understand why your looking to import one. Have you asked integrastella?

davidpingu

Advanced Member
Asked him ages ago but he rarely has them. Most will say the same. Either they have come in with front end damage or the bumper is gone before it gets through the doors. Don't get me wrong if one comes up on here they tend to be considerably cheaper than a breaker but like I said, unless you're on it within seconds its gone!

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Dont see any reason why not... Why dont you look at the rsx manual on how to remove a front bumper, and follow the process through on your jdm bumper and see if they match up :). That would then denote any differences.