Rubber bushes for revo short shifter

DC5RLY

Advanced Member
* Anyone fit one? where can i pick up the large black bushes from in the photo attached please *

Thought I'd try out the revo SS from tegiwa, but I'm having an issue fitting this.

The shifter is listed as a drop in part, however after taking the shifter out I couldn't get the oem bolts to match up with the revo SS while fitting.

I mentioned this to tegiwa and they said it should fit with the oem bolts. It looks like I'm missing the rubber bushes in the photo.

So I've asked tegiwa about sourcing this, but still waiting on a reply.

You can see in the other photo the oem shifter bolts down with just a washer and no rubber bushing is used on the top side of the shifter.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

DC5RLY

Advanced Member
Update for anyone who comes across this, and is maybe in the market for a revo shifter.

I ordered a set of oem shifter bushes with bolts and it fits perfectly.

The second photo is actually a set of upgraded metal shifter bushes that were installed by a previous owner.. (forehead slap moment)

I did however go back to the oem shifter, paired with the aftermarket metal bushes and tegiwa short shifter kit, and it works great imo.

Unfortunately the revo shifter I had was faulty out the box, so therefore I can't really comment on performance.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk