Runner up in best Honda

weggy

Advanced Member
I have just been posted as the runner up in the best honda catagory in this months Japanese performance magazine.

I am so chuffed as I only came second to the offical mugen NSX prototype.

I need to get going over the winter to get the changes done so as I can take 1st next year LOL!!!!!

eXceed

Resident Driver
WELL DONE MATE!! That's massively impressive. And erm against that NSX-RR you don't stand a chance mate... Lol

V7MAT

clean freak
nice one, i saw the pic. A friend of mine has cover on the month's mag :) not to my taste but i'm pleased for him!

boz5r

Advanced Member
Well done will keep an eye out for ya on jp mag stand at shows next year then lol :).

gregb

Advanced Member
Fair play to you,nice achievement =D>
Did you get anything for it?
A years subscription,airfreshener ? :xlol:

blueguy

Resident J's whore
Congratulations mate, I've got the issue with your car in. Any plans to put a cage in any time soon?

Tim J

Advanced Member
Well done Mark - just goes to show that the Rota's are the only wheels that suit the DC5 :xlol:

eXceed

Resident Driver
i cant find anything on that mugen, what have they done to it? And is it a runner or not!? Needs to be out on track making videos if you ask me!

Grov

Banned
I just googled it, and it's apparently 350-380bhp, would be rather awesome. That scoop is gash though.

weggy

Advanced Member
Cheers guys, I have to say if you are going to be runner up then a factory mugen NSX would be the thing to lose to!

As for the comments about a cage then I am looking into it. First I am looking at a better seat and getting my new engine built first.
When I get the full spec of the engine when I have it at the moment I have a full set of cosworth 12:1 pistons and rings and cosworth con rods with cosworth main and rod bearings and thrust bearings. I have just got to decide on cams and valves and head work.

Obviously the aircon is going along with the rear interior and the rear washwiper is going to be deleted.

Will post some questions about these areas on the tech area as I want to do this right so as the car still looks finished off not just riped out in a spare ten minutes.

eXceed

Resident Driver
weggy said:
Cheers guys, I have to say if you are going to be runner up then a factory mugen NSX would be the thing to lose to!

As for the comments about a cage then I am looking into it. First I am looking at a better seat and getting my new engine built first.
When I get the full spec of the engine when I have it at the moment I have a full set of cosworth 12:1 pistons and rings and cosworth con rods with cosworth main and rod bearings and thrust bearings. I have just got to decide on cams and valves and head work.

Obviously the aircon is going along with the rear interior and the rear washwiper is going to be deleted.

Will post some questions about these areas on the tech area as I want to do this right so as the car still looks finished off not just riped out in a spare ten minutes.
Sounds like a mental build, will be following it closely!! Whats the rest of the spec looking at? I'm going for something mental around April time, so very interested.

dave c

400hp K20
there just mugen biased :green: lol jk'in mate,

fantastic achievement and the car looks stunning as ever ;)