Salt - It's been too long

Salt

Hey everyone,

A fair few names on here will surely know me from type-R-owners.co.uk and maybe even a few from ukdmhatesyou.co.uk.

I'm signing up as I believe there is a fair bit of interest in itr-dc5 and TRO joining up as one big stand for JAE this year in September.

As one of the organisers from TRO I thought I'd sign up and let you know where we are currently with organising the event, what the event is all about for those that haven't been before and to let you know what you'll need to do should you wish to come along (you do want to come along, seriously).

I will be writing in the thread in the Meets section at some point today but should you have any queries up to that point please get in touch!

Regards,

Salt

Salt

The plans are already pretty much together (we've been busy) but it includes all your food for the weekend, two Honda sponsored marquees with decking, chairs and tables etc. A sound system that can be heard from Kettering town centre, some nice shrubbery.

We've got a good 20 odd coming from TRO so with the 10-12 already signed up on here and hopefully more to follow we could be looking at a good turn out!

Salt

Hey Nick,

Yeah it's gone quite well over there. We'll hopefully have a plan in place shortly.

dotty

Advanced Member
Welcome along brother.

I propose you post in the jae thread linked above with all the payment info, etc and go forth from there.

I'll edit the info in to my original post.

I believe Honda are assisting with jae this year with a telly, marquees etc.

The two forums actually had a joint stand a mercea Island in 2009.

Salt

Honda are assisting more so than previous years! They're going to set us up to marquee's, TV's, decking, chairs, tables, some topiary the works!!! A big back ground banner or something as well. Dook's hard work paid off.