Scale Models

Jemmy

Advanced Member
Hi all,

I'm looking to get a scale model or kit as a present for someone but I've done a search & the tegs aren't that easy to find. Anyone know any site/ companies doing these? I'm actually looking for a bug eye DC2 model but want to get a DC5 for myself too!

Cheers

:)

Jammygit

Advanced Member
Fujimi make good model kits and are normally easy to find on ebay, they do a DC5 and the JDM DC2

As for a bug eye DC2 the only thing i have found in a brief search is an Acura Integra made by Revell, but i can't find them for sale anywhere

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
http://www.autoartmodels.com seem to make some of the best DC5 Models, finding them can be tricky, but available on ebay and amazon occasionally.

nick's-cw

Advanced Member
Fujimi make good model kits and are normally easy to find on ebay, they do a DC5 and the JDM DC2

As for a bug eye DC2 the only thing i have found in a brief search is an Acura Integra made by Revell, but i can't find them for sale anywhere
There's one on eBay, 5 days left & it's in Leeds

brucey87

Advanced Member
The mrs got me a fujimi model dc5 for xmas. Gonna try and mould the ings kit into the bumpers to make a mini me.

Anyone know the best filler or whatever to use?

Saint Matt

Advanced Member
Funny this should come up, I thought this christmas that I haven't made a model kit for nearly 10 years. So I asked the missus for one and was a bit gutted when she couldn't find a good one so with a bit of money in my paypal account I bought myself this one;

Fujimi DC5

Also snuck in an old KPGC10 as well to take the edge off the shipping cost!

Skyline

Matt

Saint Matt

Advanced Member
Also about the UKDM Type R I have one of these;

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rare-1-24-scale-Motor-MAX-2000-Acura-Integra-Type-R-MIB-/260922688693?pt=Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item3cc03444b5

It's as close as you will get unfortunately :(

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
message chrisdc5, he is into rc models and spends too much time in model shops.

-Carter-

Funny this should come up, I thought this christmas that I haven't made a model kit for nearly 10 years. So I asked the missus for one and was a bit gutted when she couldn't find a good one so with a bit of money in my paypal account I bought myself this one;

Fujimi DC5

Also snuck in an old KPGC10 as well to take the edge off the shipping cost!

Skyline

Matt
Just ordered one of those DC5s!... And loving that skyline!

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
This is gorgeous, I want one

http://www.autoartmodels.com/web/product/en/618?antiCache=1325424483526EFAE5314AC4C1EFA270035C8565C27BD

dapc

Iv recently bought a auto art one in artic blue which looks sweet and just finished building a model up of one!

Lauren

Advanced Member
I can't believe how detailed the DC5 on the Autoart website is! Even the interior. It's stunning!