Scorpion exhaust WANTS your car!

mikegsi

Staff member
looked at then remembered my rather expensive HKS zorst, they aint touching it!! :D

TYPERJAY

spoke to one of the guys there and they say they need the car for a full week but you get a full system for free.

good deal but i cant leave my car for a week with anyone.

john

TYPERJAY

sure is mate i was booked in for july but then i cant justify 5 days without the car :cry: but even if you have a aftermarket pipe anyway you can just sell it on here or use ebay thats what i would have done 8)

truffs

i cant mate as my exhaust makes up part of the turbo package etc besides the Greddy system is a lovely sounding thing, deep with a throaty rumble mmmmmm :shock:

kingston

Advanced Member
Hmm, ill have to try again on Monday then, they said that they had already booked a DC5 in, which im guessing is yours.. So it wont be in now, unless it was another one?

Where abouts are they based?

T666YPR

I've got my OEM sitting in a corner and they weren't arsed to reply so they can go whistle for all I care :evil:

Not that I needed another exhaust anyway,but was only trying to help :|

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
About 6 months ago i applied and was told yes great no problem by them, then heard nothing for months even after numerous emails with no reply. Have had good experiences with these exhausts before but won't buy another if they can't even respond to a free car.