Scottish Newb

bushell

Hi Guys and I'm sure Girls to. New guy to the forum but not to Honda's. I'm on number 4 and 5 now. Daily is an ej9 and the weekend toy is an ek9. Will try get some photos of it up tomorrow. Recently been getting an itch for a dc5, not sure why but I thought what better to place to find out all about them. So I will be having a good look around. :).

Brophy

Advanced Member
Welcome mate get some pics up

Where abouts in Scotland ? I'm near Glasgow airport.

Brophy

Advanced Member
Aww nice one mate, it's normally myself and Brockstar89 (Paul Brock) that organise the Phoenix Honda meet, that's my local Honda but sadly I couldn't make it.

Ek9 looks fantastic mate well deserved award by the looks of it.

bushell

Thanks for the kind comments, it is in good condition but with any car the more you clean it the more things you find that need done haha.

Had my first shot of a dc5 today, what an expirience it was. Still undecided in what to do. Sort of a cross roads as to what to do. Do i pour money into the ek9 or just sell up and buy a dc5? who knows haha.

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Welcome to the forum, im contemplating going the other way.lol Be interested to hear your views on why you want to change. Ek9 looks immense too, :)

kammy11

Advanced Member
Welcome friend, was funny to see your name pop up over here! Knew Bush for a while top guy and as you can see looks after his cars.
He is from Gala though Wingnuttzz

Chris_Glanzav98

Advanced Member
Alright bushel :) nice to see how the 9 has came on i sold the eg6 for one great car although if jt was possible i would garage the 9 and buy a dc5 alot of money sitting in cars but 9 prices are rocketing get me on fb mate if you have any questions thst you want answered quick :)

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
kammy11 said:
Welcome friend, was funny to see your name pop up over here! Knew Bush for a while top guy and as you can see looks after his cars.
He is from Gala though Wingnuttzz
Think I've seen the ek9 about, seriously clean example.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

bushell

Jimmer said:
Welcome to the forum, im contemplating going the other way.lol Be interested to hear your views on why you want to change. Ek9 looks immense too, :)
Yeah man, I don't know why really, I think Chris has the best idea of garaging the 9 and buying a dc5 and I think that could end up being what happens. had a shot of my friends dc5 last week there and what a car it is to drive. but the 9's are just so rewarding and a lot more raw feeling especially with the b18c in it. I love it. I maybe just need a better daily as apposed to my ej9 beater. Feel free to pm me with any questions if you are thinking about getting one :)

ChrisEG6 said:
Alright bushel :) nice to see how the 9 has came on i sold the eg6 for one great car although if jt was possible i would garage the 9 and buy a dc5 alot of money sitting in cars but 9 prices are rocketing get me on fb mate if you have any questions thst you want answered quick :)
Yeah this is the best plan just money plays a big part, perhaps next year this could be the way forward though....

Wingnuttzz said:
Think I've seen the ek9 about, seriously clean example.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Yeah probably man, comes out now and then, and thanks :)

ChrisEG6 said:
was my mates old one super cool ek and chris has just made it cleaner :D
Cheers man :)

Midge-1989

Advanced Member
Think I saw your EK9 pictures on the Type R Owners forum a few months ago...unreal condition.

Fellow Scot here too. So hello!

Fez

Advanced Member
Welcome, i owned/drove ek's (incl ek9) for 5-6 years before going dc5, i could never go back now lol.

Fahadl786

Advanced Member
also from edinburgh! the ek chassis is great for that go-kart feel, but the dc5 is in a different league in comparison imo. its a better allrounder id say (faster,practical,looks wise). but i can fully understand if you kept the 9. they are legendary cars. the b16b sound is much nicer.