SCUM tried to take my teg

civic17_99

Advanced Member
Thats bad, there scum of the earth they really are. My mate had his EP3 type r stolen luckily enough it was abandoned on a street and a lady reported it. It was on false plates aswell. Very lucky.

ci_newman

Advanced Member
Things like this make me glad that I've got a garage to park up into but that isn't going to help if they come into the house looking for the keys :(

VTeCMonKeY

Advanced Member
ci_newman said:
Things like this make me glad that I've got a garage to park up into but that isn't going to help if they come into the house looking for the keys :(
I think thats a very real issue now that car security has become quite good :( - The risk wouldn't be enough to stop me having nice things cuz that would mean the ******** have won, but nevertheless its a very worrying topic, i'd hate it if just my wife was in the house and they decided that they were gonna go for the keys...

I considered things like that bollard that come up out of the floor but with things like that they would just be more likely to go for the keys (and they'd just get the keys for that too), i reckon (short of garaging it) that the best bet is a big ole motion sensitive light and an IP camera linked to the computer...

carfiend

Advanced Member
Getting to the point where we should just overthrow these moronic and useless governments and just have vigilante rule or replace all the prisons with sticking rotting hell holes that would make a Cambodian dictator blush.

ranger type r

Advanced Member
seems to be more and more scum around.
i got clifford with black jax turned off, think i will turn it back on afetr hearing this.
i hate this scum.

at leats u got female coppers mobile number;)