Searching for my new DC5

dk123

Advanced Member
Hi all,

I have been on the forum for a while checking out everyone's amazing cars and learning as much as possible. I have had an EP3 & FN2 in the past, but am now searching for a DC5. I have been looking for about 4 months and am just waiting for one to pop up. I have yet to actually experience a DC5, even though it has always been the ultimate car to own. I was wondering on the off chance if any one was local to me whether they would be willing to give me a mini tour of their pride and joy?

Anyways, this forum is amazing and the standard of cars is unreal. I can't wait to get involved when I finally get a car!

Thanks all.

Dan

(I am based near Chester, but work in Liverpool).

kennye68

dk123 said:
Hi all,

I have been on the forum for a while checking out everyone's amazing cars and learning as much as possible. I have had an EP3 & FN2 in the past, but am now searching for a DC5. I have been looking for about 4 months and am just waiting for one to pop up. I have yet to actually experience a DC5, even though it has always been the ultimate car to own. I was wondering on the off chance if any one was local to me whether they would be willing to give me a mini tour of their pride and joy?

Anyways, this forum is amazing and the standard of cars is unreal. I can't wait to get involved when I finally get a car!

Thanks all.

Dan

(I am based near Chester, but work in Liverpool).
I have a beauty of a champ white for sale in the classifieds mate have a spy ...Only added last night ..

vtecpang

Advanced Member
Welcome Dan! ;)<br /><br />There's a good deal of peeps around Chester way.<br /><br />They'll be right along soon and I'm sure they'll give you a ride<br />Maybe around the evo run, North Wales ;)

dk123

Advanced Member
Thanks for the reply guys. I have literally been on here stalking for months checking out everyone's builds etc. This forum and the members all seem to have amazing knowledge and it seems like a friendly place to be. Looking forward to hearing from some of the Chester folks. Evo run sounds ace :xyes:

Kennye68 - Your car looks amazing. It may be a tad too far to travel at the moment...persuading the better half to drive me around the country in the name of cars is tricky at best...not sure why :xgrin: However I will keep it in mind if this weekend doesn't prove fruitful.

Thanks again for the replies.

kennye68

dk123 said:
Thanks for the reply guys. I have literally been on here stalking for months checking out everyone's builds etc. This forum and the members all seem to have amazing knowledge and it seems like a friendly place to be. Looking forward to hearing from some of the Chester folks. Evo run sounds ace :xyes:

Kennye68 - Your car looks amazing. It may be a tad too far to travel at the moment...persuading the better half to drive me around the country in the name of cars is tricky at best...not sure why :xgrin: However I will keep it in mind if this weekend doesn't prove fruitful.

Thanks again for the replies.
No probs mate ,There are a few sheds out there so be careful ,sometimes you need to travel the length and breadth of the country to find the right one ...

There's a Garage near me with a 2001 Y plate and 90 odd k and he'll not take less than 7 grand and it's a shed ...so be careful ...That's my second one and if my circumstances were different it would be staying ... :xhappy: