Seat covers?

Type_R6

Advanced Member
Anyone know where i can get some decent seat covers that fit nicely over the recaros?
Pics would be nice too \:D/

thanks

Type_R6

Advanced Member
Ahh really? where abouts did they rip? humm not sure what to get now then, them ones on ebay dont look too bad :-k

ps2lord5

Advanced Member
LeeH said:
Drivers side bolster at the front seam.

minre ripped here ass well :roll: they fit very well, but at 50quid a pop you would think they would be stronger :?

jay82

Advanced Member
Tegiwa Imports said:
Ours are excellent and half price! :)
are they any stronger than the capital seat ones or the same fabric?
ps2lord5 said:
LeeH said:
Drivers side bolster at the front seam.

minre ripped here ass well :roll: they fit very well, but at 50quid a pop you would think they would be stronger :?
the same spot for me aswell, so have my mother stiching it and adding strechy material to it to have abit of give when i move on it

Type_R6

Advanced Member
Tegiwa Imports said:
I decided to give yours a go, bought through your ebay store and turned up within 2 days \:D/
Havent fitted it properly yet but it did seem to fit rather well and feels strong :)
Will report back end of next week

thanks tegiwa

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
Thought the Capital ones were specially made for the DC5 and I`m pretty sure that someone on here had their car seats used as a template to make measurements for the correct size??

garytc78

Advanced Member
That was my point i've got one of the capital seating ones and it fits like a glove but when you see the tegiwa ones they don't look like there gonna be a snug fit but i could be wrong :)

phozy888

Advanced Member
Type_R6 said:
Tegiwa Imports said:
I decided to give yours a go, bought through your ebay store and turned up within 2 days \:D/
Havent fitted it properly yet but it did seem to fit rather well and feels strong :)
Will report back end of next week

thanks tegiwa
tell us how they fit. wanna get some aswell..