Seats

Aly

Advanced Member
Hello!

Im researching my next mod. Black seats or Black alloys, im leaning towards replacing my blue seats with black ones.

My question is, how much do people sell these for? (Black ones) and where are the good places to look other than here and ebay?

I was advised by many people that seats were easily obtainable when buying my DC5 and sadly ive only found 1 seat of black ones up for trade, nothing for sale.. :xcry: :xcry:

Aly

Advanced Member
Ive sent him an email asking if he has any and what a possible figure would be for seats of that colour. Im sure ive asked him before for seats.

Anyone care to say what they have paid / seen sell at? (and what colour they were)??
Ive seen the brand new looking ones go for over a grand. Im not after perfect ones tho.

raz786

Advanced Member
Get hold of Andy (integrastella) about 500 as mentioned for decent ones seems about right. But he would probably px your blue ones too!! He'll prob have Door cards etc if u need them

Aly

Advanced Member
I think i looked into them, arnt they like £9999999999999999 each?

Aly

Advanced Member
Whats the deal with having seats repaired? Its the part that hugs your back / side has a rub mark from some fat bar steward before, Is this expensive to fix?

Can the drivers / pass seat be swapped over? or are they a left and right fittment?

Kevin Girdler

Advanced Member
Pretty sure the passenger and drivers seats are identical and therefore interchangable.

Someone please correct me if im wrong :-k

Aly

Advanced Member
Avus Black Fabric is on the capital seating website, is this the factory fabric?

How many metres PER seat would i need to cover??

Stylesa

Advanced Member
Get some recaro SPG's. they dont cost a fortune and you'll save 18kg in total between the seats and rails if you replace both passenger and driver's side. its one of my favourite things about the car now! i waited 5 weeks for mine though (all made to order).

hondafreek

Advanced Member
:lol: The real thing.

They are still Recaro's, not fakes. I think they look more modern than the standard seats. My DC5 seats are in my mates EG6 now.