Security Upgrades

gaza4

Advanced Member
i'm moving house this week and going from a nice large gated drive way to parking across the road from the house in the middle of everyone elses cars. First off there's probably gonna be doors hitting off my car. Theres a large green too right in front of the parking area so a stray football could also cause some problems. But worst of all its a public street that anyone can stroll through and see whats on offer.

I have a decent alarm and immobilizer system but i'm just wondering is there anything people can recommend to keep the car safe???

i realize this maybe a sensitive topic to post replies to publicly online so feel free to PM me

ste01

Advanced Member
I doubt there is much else you can do other than a steering wheel lock. There's obviously nothing you can do to stop someone smashing a window or whatever. Maybe CCTV from your house across the street if it's not too far away so you can see if anyone is snooping about.

To be fair these days I don't think many people notice these cars or pay much attention, it's all Audi's and financed Golf Rs that people like