Sell or not to sell?

lujamil

Advanced Member
As I've been modding my car, stock parts are adding up in the shed. I first thought that I should keep them and when I come to sell my car I should change it back to stock (which won't be any time within the next 2 years or so). However now I am rethinking this strategy. Maybe I could just but the OEM parts then if needed? Or just strip the car and sell it? Or just sell it as it is? Ofcourse all of these depend on the circumstances at the time but I like to think ahead.

What do you think I should do? What did you do when you had OEM parts lying around the shed or in the attic?

dotty

Advanced Member
I am keeping the smaller things, or things that are easy to store but I am having a clear out and getting rid of lots of bits.

The wheels I'd love to keep but the space is needed sadly.

lujamil

Advanced Member
I am keeping the smaller things, or things that are easy to store but I am having a clear out and getting rid of lots of bits.

The wheels I'd love to keep but the space is needed sadly.
So main reason is due to space? Otherwise you would keep it all?

dotty

Advanced Member
Yeah more than likely, that being said, I would have thought it'd be easy enough to get hold or even PX your mods for OEM bits when the time comes to sell.

Bonito

Advanced Member
Keep them. If no room at home what's £8-£12 for a self storage lot in the grand scheme of things?