Selling NHB DC5 Later this year

ladykb

Advanced Member
ok so those that know me on here know I have looked after my DC5 very well. I am going to Japfest this year and will be displaying a for sale LATER this year sign :(

My DC5 is o 105k and is a rare combination of NHB and red interior, It is totally standard apart for the intake I recently had the wheels powered coated in black.

Its a 2001 plate so my question is what do I put it up for? paid £10.995 in 2009 for it.

ladykb

Advanced Member
dotty said:
How come you're selling ? :(
I started my own business in July last year and I've been doing so well I am travelling for 3 years from christmas, i am toying with selling or storing

Mark_teg

Staff member
Do you want to buy it Dave? ;)<br />I'd start at £6995 personally. If the phone doesn't ring, you know it's too high and take it from there..

Woppywop

Advanced Member
Sorry to hear your selling up but can understand why.

I think £6995 would be a good start to as I paid slightly more with 93k on the clock.

Don't start dropping to soon though if the phone doesn't ring straight away :)

JDM Phill

This makes me sad, I feel I may have been ripped off on my NHB DC5 last March at £8,000 with around 70k on the clock?

Sgtscotty182

Advanced Member
Is NHB a special colour or something? I paid 6300 for my CW white with C-pack 59k miles and it was very very well looked after in the past. The young lad I bought it from done ok at looking after it but the engine and body work were mint..... :S

nellly

Advanced Member
no not really its all personal taste. sounds like you got a good price on yours, i would want to sell Op's dc5 for around the 6500 mark at the end of the day though its all down to what the buyer is willing to spend.