Selling??

Biddy

Advanced Member
Hi, just wondering, if anyone has sold a DC5 recently, and if they got what they were asking for or not? as i know that cars arent selling well at the mo. if you have, can you list the spec, mileage, cond etc, and how much you were asking for / and sold for?? thanx,

rick c

Advanced Member
If they have then they probably wouldn't be checking this forum any more :lol:

Martctr

Advanced Member
Robster sold his 03 just before crimbo not quite full c pack (tinted glass only) with 27k on the clock for 11.5! I thought that was quite good going.

gsrgeoff

Advanced Member
I'd do a straight swap for my 53 plate BMW 330i M Sport if anyone is interested (see ad in the for sale section)

:wink:

mikegsi

Staff member
gsrgeoff said:
I'd do a straight swap for my 53 plate BMW 330i M Sport if anyone is interested (see ad in the for sale section)

:wink:

No you won't mate, we know you'll end up with another Evo!! Just wish the missus would let me have another after my mishap last year at team valley :lol:

kingston

Advanced Member
No he would before slating the dc5 again and saying how other cars are much better, blah blah blah

Rash

yes - DC5 lol: its advertised here under Privatecars for sale for £7700 - Owner had LOTs of timewasters and new car already so wanted to sell...

Lovely example it is as well...

MattDC5

Advanced Member
Rash said:
yes - DC5 lol: its advertised here under Privatecars for sale for £7700 - Owner had LOTs of timewasters and new car already so wanted to sell...

Lovely example it is as well...

That looks very nice btw. Is it standard? looks a little lower in that pic.

raz786

Advanced Member
The buyer says its clean and i believe him, I also believe that there won't be another clean example for that price in a very long time, as he said the guys was desperate to sell it due to having another car etc. ^k is below the price for some DC2's, so I wouldn't be too depressed mate. Especially with the Yen/£ rate getting worse for us, imports will cost more and hopefully cars already here will hold value!!! :D

MattDC5

Advanced Member
^Yeah thats true Raz. Just thinking about all the extra cash i could have spent on mods had i bought a few months later 8)

On a side note is it me or has anyone else noticed the number of DC5's being advertised on Pistonheads has been gradually decreasing over the past 12 months? I keep an eye out on prices etc and the number for sale seems to have halved in the last year.