Sepang F1 Circuit

iceblend

Sepang International Circuit in Malaysia.

Biggest fault of this place: My 350km drive up and 350km drive back! :xboring:

This is where I frequent. 5.542km per lap.
Info on the circuit http://www.malaysiangp.com.my/

Sample video of what the track is like. I am the black DC5 with the GT wing :wink: (Sorry about the video cut off at the last part)
http://www.supper.com.sg/track/PorscheCCT120604.mpg

One lap of the circuit in a Super GT500 car!
http://www.malaysiangp.com.my/motorspor ... /gtlap.htm

iceblend

T666YPR said:
Looked like a mass brawl at the start. :shock: :lol:

What was the camera car?
Ya... it was really mass orgy into the first corner at the start. The acceleration of the super modified Skyline was scary.
Can anyone spot the Skyline stuck to the wall after lap 3 :shock:

The camera car was a jdm Evo 8.

iceblend

Trung said:
More like a race day than a track day. :lol:
The Lotus Exige at the starting grid was driven by a professional racer. It was fish tailing into the first corner so you can see everyone was really at it :)

We didn't get to finish the 5 lap race though. It was cancelled when we were into the 4th lap due to the number of incidents that happened.

Trung

Advanced Member
iceblend said:
We didn't get to finish the 5 lap race though. It was cancelled when we were into the 4th lap due to the number of incidence that happened.
All of you are crazy :shock:
Totally different in UK. Racing is not allowed, we like to come home in one piece.

ps2london

Advanced Member
the starting just like real racing :shock: are they all in the same level group or they are mixed up???

good to see 2 black DC5 were having fun!!! really want to join!!!!

the F1 Track is huge!!! really really huge!!!!!!!!

please keep us ur update and movies xthumbup

jonster

Advanced Member
Too many long straights don't really suit the Teg. Give us a more twisty track and we can give the Porsches and Skylines more of a challenge.

Love the camera flip at the end :lol:

Jon

K20A2

haha, the start looks crazy!! having a big F1 track to race in is cool! you can see few cars going diffrent line in 1 corner at the same time still ok.. haha :D

ps2london

Advanced Member
From what i see, the yellow Lotus nearly hit the other car!!!!! he end up had a big slide! 2 black DC5s behind, have u two saw what happen????

Tarmac

Advanced Member
as brilliant and everything as it looks and the tegs seemed to do well, there is no way in HELL i would bring my teg out into an arena like - so many close smashes :shock:

fair ballz tho i guess xthumbup

iceblend

Thanks!

Hi guys!

thanks for the enthusiasm. I'll try to get more videos, hopefully from my car this time. Will be making a trip up this 16th July again.

James

K20A2

Re: Thanks!

iceblend said:
Hi guys!

thanks for the enthusiasm. I'll try to get more videos, hopefully from my car this time. Will be making a trip up this 16th July again.

James
:)

already eh?? so fast !! you guys like to race each other !! have fun!!! :wink: