Service at Alan Day Honda - Southampton

alg2500

Decided mid week I needed to get the oil changed on my DC5 as looking a tad on the black side. Called TGM and they said they could fit me in before the weekend but due to being far away from me I couldn't get enoug time off work.

So thought i'd give the Alan Day Honda garage a call in Southampton - said they won't just do an oil change but a level one service - i asked how much that would be and he replied £99 which included fluid checks etc. Thought that sounded good and could fit me in next day.

Went down there today - told me it would be about 2 and half hours to which i thought that was a bit lengthy for an oil change.

Anyway sat in the lounge admiring some new hondas with a cup of coffee - the Service manager Dave comes up to me and tells me how it's going - brakes are the only slight caution with 5 or so K left on them. Then explained that all fluids are fine, driveshafts, tread wear is even and a load of other things were okay - said the car is really really sweet - he then pointed to it and said they are taking it off the ramps to wash it. :shock:

At that point I was just in shock for £99 I had the oil changed with Fully Synth, filter changed, thorough check over the car fluids, brakes, driveshafts etc etc and then having it washed and cleaned inside.

Absolutely amazing so massive massive thumbs up to them. I said to the guy Dave that I can't beleive that's the price - he said yeah we are trying to break the tradition of main dealers being expensive.

Im a happy man. :D

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
they are a good bunch at Alan Day especially friendly with TGM too.

Duncs

i concur, great chaps with a real good service, Dave and Stuart look after me to :wink: :wink:
known them for years, 8)

alg2500

Oh and when I need my brakes done he said it would cost £170 for all 4 inc parts and labour. Sounded damn good to me.