She is Finally here

neolee40

Advanced Member
Hi All

As many of you know I have been a member of the Dc5 forum for about 4 years now and have owned many Honda’s and have to say they are the best ever.

I have owned 2 DC5’s and sold it to a former member last year. I sold it because I was getting a Gallardo now it’s finally arrived as promised I have posted some pictures.

It has taken me 3 years to achieve this level a lot of hard work I am now 27 year old , long hours starting business etc… but it was all worth it. I still want a Honda DC5 back for track days they are awesome.

Some of you asked a while back what cars I have owned so here they are.

Saxo
Civic type-r
DC5 – Champ white
DC2
S2000
Mondeo
BMW 330d Blue 2001
BMW 320d Silver 2007
BMW 120d silver 2004
DC5 – champ white
BMW 320d black 2007
Lamborghini Gallardo

Next Car
Ferrari Enzo

If anyone would like any help starting a business give me a shout and I can tell you what not to do haha

Bye for now

p.s ill try and get some videos up.

ejwillistyles

Advanced Member
Good effort, lovely car. John yours was the first DC5 I ever saw on the road always passing me on way into London,
good to see you still make time for fast cars!!!

vtecboy

Advanced Member
Does anyone else feel completely inadequate?

Lovely car man, if you want someone to wash it sometime give me a shout ;)

neolee40

Advanced Member
Thanks guys I really appreciate your comments it’s a stunning car but you know what it’s not as comfortable as the DC5 or as fun to drive.

It’s actually really awkward drive and park up I thought my lowered DC5 was bad but this is even worse to drive and believe it or not I was doing a test just to see what MPG I was getting and from a £79 tank I got 310 miles from driving it normally. averaging 24.7MPG

My trade is a lot of things really I have a property business, letting business, speaking business, act on TV, I help people buy houses without using any money and they pay me for it. It’s a win/win because they make money and as a result of that I make money by default.

707 DC5: it’s funny you should say that because I have seen some replicas that look really real. There's a guy making a gallardo replica and it;s hard to tell the difference. the only way you would know would be the sound it makes.

ashdelsol7: about the Gallardo the best thing I love about it is the noise it makes it’s amazing I sit there thinking just this sound by itself makes it all worth it.

The attention you get is great a lot of people giving the thumbs up, when your at the lights people wind their windows down and ask you really funny questions, like “where did you steel that from” people jumping out in front of the car taking pictures, women give you the wink and smile. It’s a great feeling and priceless.

JT3173: that’s right saxo was the first then into the CTR which was a massive jump and was amazing.

DaveD: yes we are actually send me an email to john@completein28days.com
And let me know what your really good at.

Ejwillistyles: always man I love cars. Especially VTEC… the Gallardo sounds like the Vtec engine on steroids

Vtecboy: nah not inadequate man I want to inspire you people to go get what they want because it’s available to you just got to decide that you want it bad enough I was so sad every night I looked at gallardo’s dreaming for years but you know what ever car I wanted I always got. You just got to focus on it long enough and eventually you take action and achieve it.

I will try and get some videos of it on the run.

Over and out

John

hondafreek

Advanced Member
Fair play to you mate, its good to see a young bloke who had worked hard getting what he deserves. All the best