She's all mine !!!

cspeedy

congratulations

looks really nice and clean!what you going to get done first?

am pleased to say my dealer finally came through.got it at auction last night. 8 week wait though,must have been nice to drive one off the lot
cant wait to post some proper pics

Attachments

Ken A

Advanced Member
Ooh that looks nice. Theres something diffferent about the front. Or is it my imagination...the splitter looks lower.

Welsh-Rich

Advanced Member
Ken A said:
Ooh that looks nice. Theres something diffferent about the front. Or is it my imagination...the splitter looks lower.
I think your right.....there is that curve on the side of the bumper/splitter that I don't think I have seen before. Still looks good though 8)

truffs

This is the second post today that ive seen with a Honda Type R being showed with Acura badges on :shock: :? :?:

Welsh-Rich

Advanced Member
truffs said:
This is the second post today that ive seen with a Honda Type R being showed with Acura badges on :shock: :? :?:
Actually...think that may be the big difference on the front too.....didn't notice that :oops:

Ken A

Advanced Member
truffs said:
Aahhh ! never spotted that !!! Thats it then.

gregb

Advanced Member
what is it with the acura badges?i`ve seen two arctic blues around with the same.
surely they`re not by choice?
cspeedy can you pass me on some details on who your auction house/finder is as i`m going to get the missus over a dc2 r in the coming months,something i wanted to do with my dc5 :(
i like that front splitter :wink:

cspeedy

acura badges

was wondering about the badging myself.i guess the thing with auctions is you never quite know exactly what you'll end up getting. :D i like suprises.will have to clarify if it's lowered or not maybe the front splitter just gives it a lower stance,the gaps between the wheel and the arches looks about standard?

cspeedy

dc5 newbie

will look into it,havent had a chance to get all the info cos of the easter holidays.thanks for all the nice comments.am really pleased to finally be a dc5 newbie,and look forward to loads of tips and advice from all the pros on this forum
:)