She's finally gone

celox performance

Advanced Member
After 3 years of happy DC5 ownership she finally decided to leave me today :xcry:

I'm not quite as gutted as I thought I would have been and I know i'll go back to a Honda some day. Whether or not it's going to be sooner than expected depends on how reliable my Evo is :? . If the Evo goes bad then i'd consider either an FD2 or Evo 9GT next :twisted: . The car has been sold to Spennyd who is a new member on this forum and I know that it will be well looked after :)

Hancock

Advanced Member
sounds like you made the right decision.

I often think if i got rid of mine what would i change to, and it would probably be an evo, nothing really beats it in performance for the money. Just costs that bit more especially if you are tracking it, having said that i wouldn't mind a noble if they came down in price a little.

Surprised your not coming to oulton park on the 6th should be a good day.

Hancock

Advanced Member
i booked it through mlr forum its the international circuit and its open pitlane, i've never been before.

spennyd

Advanced Member
yep, im a new member, ive been in the honda scene for around four years now. i had a b18'd ek which i built from scratch!
thanks adam i love this car brings a massive smile on my face everytime i drive it, it just seems to pull so well!
dont worry it will be looked after to the standards which you have looked after it!
spencer

celox performance

Advanced Member
spennyd said:
thanks adam i love this car brings a massive smile on my face everytime i drive it, it just seems to pull so well!
Glad you like it mate :) . I absolutely loved the car and it was the most reliable car i've ever owned.

JDC5

Charged DC5
would have gone the evo route but having this supercharger is too much fun! lol

specs on the evo mate??

JD

celox performance

Advanced Member
I've just remembered to change my signature :roll:

It's an Evo 6 mate. I'm going to concentrate more on the handling side of things than all out power. At the mo it's pushing near to 400bhp @ 1.8bar boost.

So far it's got:

Greddy Profec II boost controller
Motorsport Developments custom mapped ECU
Adjustable FPR
Fuel pump
Modified Rear wing
Turbosmart dual port dv
Blitz induction kit
Blitz nur spec exhaust
Decat
Exe-tc coilovers
Front and rear strut brace
Dixcel slotted carbon discs with Dixcel Z-pads front & rear
Carbon slam panel engine bay cooler
Cold air feed
Wind deflectors

I've got larger front and rear ARB's to go on next week.

dotty

Advanced Member
I am loving my VI still, but often look at my pics of the DC5 and JDM EP3..

mikegsi

Staff member
I'm still in a happy place too, got my bits lined up for 400/400 as well!