She's only gone & hit the VTEC!!!

Woppywop

Advanced Member
Ok chaps, it's 20:08 and me and the other half's going out and she will be driving... Wish me luck!

cjh1981

Advanced Member
iv given the keys to my dc5 to the lady and she loves i,t im happy with how she drives, alls good. although i was a bit worried at first its good sharing the driving.

ladykb

Advanced Member
Just gave the keys to my man and swiftly took them back off him! Lol.

I was holding onto my seat for dear life, it's different driving than being a passenger in your pride and joy!

I'd rather not drink and drive

W 70M C

Advanced Member
My other half has driven the car a couple of times..last time she v-tec'd for the first time and she bricked it :lol:

Woppywop

Advanced Member
Evening, the time is 11:43 and I'm back and more to the point alive :p

The better half did very well, didn't quite hit the VTEC but almost got there, oh and had a couple of little crunch points in the gear change but other than that she can't wait to drive it again!

Practice no2 tomorrow then.

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Ha ha, nice.

I have 2 sisters, one is blonde, the other really into cars. The blonde one used to panic at anything above 5,000rpm and I NEVER managed to ever get into VTEC when she was a passenger :lol: were talking borderline tears!
The other sister drove it round Brands Hatch quite happily! :lol:

Garaculas

Not really worth the same but i never let my ex drive my 306. If she stoved it in no amount of insurance payout could replace all those weekend of blood sweat and tears!

Bit different when your cars are faster again and worth alot more than my 306 though :D

Stoo

Whining.....
Its... Just... A.... Car....

Fair enough it's your pride and joy and all that but It's not a 100k fezza or anything. It still drives like a normal car.

My misses won't drive mine however, but mines not exactly Standard!

jay82

Advanced Member
My misses won't drive mine however
mines the same, she drove it once and said its too quick :wink:
she didn't go over 6000rpm
but in fairness to her my younger near jumped out the door when he hit the vtec :xlol:

Woppywop

Advanced Member
Well today is a proud day... Me and the misses have been out for lunch with her driving and on the way back as the now changed title states... she hit VTEC twice, yep not once, but twice!!

What did she say when she hit it... "Sh*t Me" then started laughing.... Love her even more now!! :)

Woppywop

Advanced Member
Ha ha probably!!

She did ask when she could drive it by herself... Few more lessons I think :)