shifter linkage bushes

integraleo

Advanced Member
Can I get uprated ones of these? If so are they available in the UK? Ive looked and can only find ones for dc2. And finally are they worth it? Any improvement on shift feel? Mine as a lot of you 2nd gear is bit notchy and I am sure the other gears are more clicky noisy on gear changing than they used to be.quite loud with bonnet up and engine off selecting gears if u know what I mean?? Clutch is OEM and has about 20k on it,gearbox oil is OEM and was replaced within last couple months.

jdmsteve

Advanced Member
I'm also interested in this. I remember seeing somewhere that someone had got some from the states but can't remember where. I'll have a search and see what comes up :)

Edit: just had a look and it seems hybrid racing in the states supply them but care needs to be taken to ensure the right part as someone once received dc2 bushes by mistake

integraleo

Advanced Member
Ye I saw some in the states just wondered if there are any in UK? Has anyone done this on here?

jasondc55

Advanced Member
Have you looked on the Tegiwa site? Not sure if they are for the dc5 but I sure they will be able to point you in the right direction. :xgrin:

Kinli

Advanced Member
The EP3 & RSX(-S) uses different size bushings than the DC5 ITR on one of the two bushings. can't remember which one. But just so you know.
They don't make a huge difference, barely noticable. Most of the slack is in the plastic shifter itself. K-tuned sells a billet shifter but it isn't cheap.