Show me your tailpipes from the side

p1tse

Advanced Member
I've just put a mugen twinloop on (no photos yet) but it almost sits as far in as oem

My oem example ( not sure if this is the same for others)

p1tse

Advanced Member
Fuji rmo1a which sat perfectly
How the curve of the rear lip it was near level with the inside curve

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
When I fitted a Mugen Twinloop I also noticed how far in the bumper it sat, one thing I really didn't like about it. Think its normal though, just they way it is.

p1tse

Advanced Member
Thanks all

Dave7368, still awaiting more pics in general ;)

Still prefer the subtle looks of the Fuji on how it sat flush with most outer low lip

Will try and get some pics of the twinloop, but it's almost as in as oem

Before adding the decat it was slightly more out; so whilst I have the b pipe attended to in the future will see if exhaust place can make it protrude a bit or sit flush like the fuji

TonksyDC5

Advanced Member
Whoa, didn't realise the tale-pipe was so BIG!

What diameter is that? Was considering the TODA but I think that might be too big for my taste. Cheers for the swift reply though!

civic17_99

Advanced Member
TonksyDC5 said:
Whoa, didn't realise the tale-pipe was so BIG!

What diameter is that? Was considering the TODA but I think that might be too big for my taste. Cheers for the swift reply though!
It's not that big when you see it in the metal. It looks perfectly fine otherwise i wouldn't have purchased it. The fitment on the car is absolutely perfect, i think it's cause the pictures are quite close up.

TonksyDC5

Advanced Member
civic17_99 said:
It's not that big when you see it in the metal. It looks perfectly fine otherwise i wouldn't have purchased it. The fitment on the car is absolutely perfect, i think it's cause the pictures are quite close up.
Ok. Well if you want to PM me some more photos at some-point that would be great! No rush. I'm torn between J's, RM or the TODA.

PS, sorry to hijack ha ha.

jrscho

Advanced Member
TonksyDC5 said:
Ok. Well if you want to PM me some more photos at some-point that would be great! No rush. I'm torn between J's, RM or the TODA.

PS, sorry to hijack ha ha.
Would have to be j's between those for some noise :D

TonksyDC5

Advanced Member
Spoon is also tempting. But I don't think my neighbours (I live in a flat which is within a converted Victorian house with a shared driveway) would be AT ALL impressed.

I occasionally leave either late at night or early in the morning (4/5am) to visit family in Devon. So could do without having rude letters waiting for me on my return about the early alarm they didn't ask for ha ha.

Hence why i'm kind of leaning towards RM or TODA.

Good thread this though as the way it looks is another factor.

jrscho

Advanced Member
I have a custom 2.5" with a spoon style back box, love it! My next exhaust will be a 3" however :)

A side shot for this thread to show!

kyle'87

Advanced Member
Here is my Spoon N1 backbox. Not the best photo, way over exposed.

And a clip from a video I took using my GoPro

p1tse

Advanced Member
The spoon n1 sits nicely from what I've seen

I remember seeing at Japfest someone's mugen kitted car with mugen twinloop and was very lost; it seems like they didn't match it together when designing