Side Decals

Gareth88

Advanced Member
Get in touch with injection imports, Matt has some on order for me... I Imagine he would order in bulk =]

donzooo

Advanced Member
Mine have also came away with a jet lol. Just ordered these. Worth a shot compared to £55

p1tse

Advanced Member
Steels honda in the trade section has just confirmed prices and availability, they offer a quick efficient service

Speak to Dave/ David and mention the forum he will apply a discount :)

sheeraz19823

Advanced Member
No disrespect to anyone but thats alot of money for decals! Think ill give the above ones a try

Mark_teg

Staff member
Buy cheap, buy twice! Just get them from Honda, it's only a tank of fuel.

Rom

Advanced Member
Depends what you want.
I mean most people will buy Gen DC5 ones, i know i will.

donzooo

Advanced Member
I'm going to try them for a few months. Maybe a year. If they last then great. Regardless, at some point in my ownership the genuine ones will be bought. I just can not justify spending that much money of a tiny sticker when I have a mortgage, bills and other expenses to pay.

Mark_teg

Staff member
Ive seen so many that aren't the correct font and/or colour combination and it cheapens the car!

Most people on here have mortgages, bills and some have children. I can understand not affording them at certain times, so why not leave them off completely until you can afford the correct ones... It's like buying an ebay Type-R badge or 'H' emblem, you'll buy the Honda parts eventually!

I'm trying to save you money in the long term :)

donzooo

Advanced Member
I understand but stickerdude is from my local area and he is damn good at what he does and want the stickers legible for a photoshoot. Tough times haha

sheeraz19823

Advanced Member
Buy cheap buy twice?
I can buy these 5 times and still save some money! They look good enough for me will post a pic of the end result

paul 16v

Advanced Member
I have the tegiwa ones one mine and they are identical to the oem ones and easy to fit as well.

Tegiwa Imports

Parts Trader
Ours are screenprinted just like Honda, the cheap looking ones are layered vinyl and that's why they look cheap.

CJ 251

Advanced Member
I brought the eBay ones before and they are cr*p not a good copy so ordered oem ones through Honda dealer. The eBay ones come with a lot of clear sticker around the letters compared to the oem ones which the lettering has no surround around the letters I haven't replaced them let so I will post a pic as it's hard to discribe what I mean 🙈