Side Lights

ian.herm01

Advanced Member
They will be totally pants, you need the PIAA Tera version, 6000k. Job done. IMO is stuff is cheap then is is usually pants, you get what you pay for.

ReKo

Advanced Member
ian.herm01 said:
They will be totally pants, you need the PIAA Tera version, 6000k. Job done. IMO is stuff is cheap then is is usually pants, you get what you pay for.
Funny you mention that - I bought a set of white sidelights a while back for about £15.
The company had a promotion on at the time and they were giving away free sidelights worth £2 - it turned out the freebies gave a better light than the ones I actually paid for #-o

low baller

Advanced Member
ReKo said:
turned out the freebies gave a better light than the ones I actually paid for #-o
I remember getting sidelights from halfrauds for bout £10 and they were rubbish!
my mate gave me his that he got out a local car shop, he only payed a few quid for them and they were miles better.

larz

Advanced Member
i have ones like this in my teg right now... will get some pics later when it's dark to show the light they give.

larz

Advanced Member
sorry dude wont get round to it today i'm afraid... got a LONNNNG day tomorrow... must hit the hay and it's not even remotely dark yet...

Apologies... well worth it for a few quid man. Less than the price of a pint.

DuaneT

Advanced Member
No Worries, i dont think can go wrong for a couple a quid... I'll post pics if i get them and fit them
D

mikegsi

Staff member
i used to use the phillips ones that came free from powerbulbs, but in the evo ive put some led ones in, theyre like a little stick with 5 (or could be 9) indiviual leds on them, i'll ask the lad i got them from if he has any more, if so ill get some pics and prices

too much of a chew on to take mine out and photo them!

larz

Advanced Member
Sorry for the delay on this. I usually browse this site on my n97 but the iphone wont allow me to upload images ](*,)

[attachment=1]IMG_0002.JPG[/attachment]
[attachment=0]IMG_0001.JPG[/attachment]

The Lum

Advanced Member
Just to throw in my 2 cents. I bought the Prism 4 led bulbs and they looked great but after a few weeks 1 diode (sp) died and looked crap. So got some Ultra xenon blue bulbs. Look really blue but light up crisp white and are e marked and totally legal.

Mark_teg

Staff member
The Lum said:
Just to throw in my 2 cents. I bought the Prism 4 led bulbs and they looked great but after a few weeks 1 diode (sp) died and looked crap. So got some Ultra xenon blue bulbs. Look really blue but light up crisp white and are e marked and totally legal.
Linky?