Side skirts

firthy22

Advanced Member
I will be fitting a front Ings lip

and then hopefully a Mugen rear lip

Will the oem side skirts be low enough or will they look out of place with these mods.

I just happen to know where I can get a set of Ings side skirts for a good price and wondered if they would look better than oem

Need opinions on this before I spend my money on the skirts.

firthy22

Advanced Member
Sorry what? You want side skirt recommendations?
Sort of. Just wondering would oem side skirts look okay with the Ings lip and Mugen rear lip or would the Ings skirts pictured be better as I can get them pretty cheap.

If you have an alternative suggestion feel free to say :)

blueguy

Resident J's whore
IMO the oem side skirts will look fine. Take a look at dave c's car. Yours would effectively be a blue version of his :)

If you are being really picky, the oem skirts will sit slightly higher that the front and rear but it's not really noticeable unless you look for it. The INGS skirts are too busy looking for the smooth look you have/will have. I personally think they only suit the full INGS kit.

If you really want to change the side skirts, my suggestion would be Mugen facelift ones.

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Ahhhhh I see now, your post wasn't complete before, lol....

As Justin says though, Mugen Facelift skirts will look perfect!

Not sure if the sides and rear will look dis-proportionate though, but yeah, you wont really notice.

dave c

400hp K20
I have some fugen ones I need to get rid of (moving house) but I agree with Justin, ings won't look right. Mugen facelift ones will look good (see typeriters) build ;) stock are fine or facelift stock... even better with a mugen rear ;)

davidpingu

Advanced Member
I love the look of these!

http://products.vividracing.com/mobi-js_racing_type_s_side_skirt_w_carbon_under_panel_acura_rsx_02_06_1013848289.php