Skunk 2 Alpha Megapower Exhaust Manifold Will Not Fit ?

markdc5

Hi

I have recently had to buy a new engine, this came with a Skunk2 Megapower exhaust manifold.
My mechanic tried to bolt it on yesterday, he even loosened the Anti roll bar completely taking the drop links off, so its nice and free.
But once the Manifold is on, you can not get the drop link back in, due to the exhaust hitting the anti roll bar.
any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Attachments

Fez

Advanced Member
When my mate bought one of these it came with arb raisers. No problems fitting it

markdc5

Hope you are write mate
The guys going to swop the links and roll bar with me to see if it works

Brecht

Advanced Member
isn't a megapower designed for the rsx/ep3 in mind? always thought it wouldn't fit?

Devapage

U have to change the bar too it won't work with the stock bar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

markdc5

So the EP3 is short DAM
So basically what I need is an anti roll bar of the Honda Acura RSX, for it to fit
There must be a few people who have put an exhaust manifold on the Teg

TonksyDC5

Advanced Member
And after you sell it you can buy the Solid Fab manifold I'm currently selling ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
markdc5 said:
So the EP3 is short DAM
So basically what I need is an anti roll bar of the Honda Acura RSX, for it to fit
There must be a few people who have put an exhaust manifold on the Teg
i dont believe the oem RSX antiroll bar fits either, the rsx has the same trackwidth as an ep3 , look at cusco or whiteline etc

SiR1097

I have one on my car. The guys at the exhaust shop just heated the roll bar where it was touching the manifold and bent it up maybe about a 1/4inch, and that solved the problem. Never touched or anything and I've had it on my car over a year. I had pics somewhere but looks like I deleted them.