Skunk 2 anyone got one fitted ?

SiKBoY

Advanced Member
Erm as above really !

I have got one on mine but its a little short :?

Just wondered if anyone else found the same problem and what have you done to rectify the problem ?

Cheers

Andy

SiKBoY

Advanced Member
Cheers mate I am taking it into a powerflow place on Friday to add a small section of pipe just before the backbox !

I cant think of any other solution.

scaryprowler

Advanced Member
Sikboy,

I've done exactly that! Added 40mm right before the backbox. Perfect! Make sure you know a good TIG (stainless steel) welder tho!

Sounds excellent, doesnt it?! Good on ya.

SiKBoY

Advanced Member
scaryprowler said:
Sikboy,

I've done exactly that! Added 40mm right before the backbox. Perfect! Make sure you know a good TIG (stainless steel) welder tho!

Sounds excellent, doesnt it?! Good on ya.
It sounds 8) well chuffed with it !!

Have you got any pics of what it looks like now ??

type-r-dunk

Advanced Member
Hi
Please dont take it to powerflow, i have seen 4 exhausts they have worked on and it wasnt good! :cry:
Remove the back box your self take it to a good welder and just get them to cut infront of the box add a small bit of pipe and move the mounts back a bit. JOB DONE.
If you want a small piece of SKUNK2 pipe let me know and i will see what i can do. (I used to sell SKUNK2 products)

Thanks Duncan

PS if you need to you could still use the car without the back box while its being welded.

SiKBoY

Advanced Member
Went to a powerflow place this morning !

I got a good luck under the car and its not going to be as straight forward as I thought :?

I didnt get them to do it because I didnt like what they wanted to do and Duncan you have put doubt in my mind :D