skunk you like?

aself66

Advanced Member
anyone know if there is a place in GB that sells the skunk2 exhaust system? ive just bought an aem v2 cai and am looking to get the spoon 2:1 decat pipe. i am unsure as to what exhaust system to get, from the spoon 2:1 decat pipe back. i was looking at a spoon n1 or an apexi n1 system. any ideas? :|

dobber

Advanced Member
aself66 said:
anyone know if there is a place in GB that sells the skunk2 exhaust system? ive just bought an aem v2 cai and am looking to get the spoon 2:1 decat pipe. i am unsure as to what exhaust system to get, from the spoon 2:1 decat pipe back. i was looking at a spoon n1 or an apexi n1 system. any ideas? :|
If your going for Spoon, which i can whole heartedly reccomend, give Tom a call at TGM Sport in Fleet Hants. If you pop over there he can fit it too, plus you get 10% discount on all Spoon Products.

Call Tom on 01252 811972

scaryprowler

Advanced Member
...Or you can try 'Type-R-dunk' who posts on this forum. I think he has a new one for sale - 07867900543.

SiKBoY

Advanced Member
scaryprowler said:
...Or you can try 'Type-R-dunk' who posts on this forum. I think he has a new one for sale - 07867900543.
Thats the one I bought :D

Would you send me an e-miether about getting it extended with some pics :wink:

Cheers

Andy

scaryprowler

Advanced Member
SiKBoY said:
scaryprowler said:
Thats the one I bought :D

Would you send me an e-miether about getting it extended with some pics :wink:

Cheers

Andy
Andy,

Sorry mate... I completly forgot! I'll get some pics tomorrow (Sunday) when it light... and email them over to you!

Mark