Skunk2 Camber Arms

Shortstuff

Advanced Member
Anyone running Skunk2 Camber arms?

I attempted to fit mine yesterday and realised they do not have a captive nut for the bolt neared the hub and no bracket to bolt the ABS cable onto (I am sure it is the ABS cable but could be wrong, I am sure you will all know what I mean!)

Therefore wondering if anyone has had any experience in fitting them and what they did to get around these issues?

So far the search for a nut to do the job has been unsuccessful

Thanks
Tom

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
I know with the Eibach Camber arms a nut is included in the kit for the same reason - the captive nut isn't there.

I would expect a bracket of some sort, or again,like Eibach, you actually screw the ABS cable bracket to the centre of the camber arm.

You can quite safely cable tie the ABS cable to the camber arm but I would have expected more from Skunk2.

Shortstuff

Advanced Member
I definitely expected a nut! I have contacted Tegiwa, Skunk2 and TGM for help :)

I am thinking a bracket like this would be spot on

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
That is the sort of bracket that came with my HardRace camber arms. Works nicely as you don't have to remove the ABS cable to carry out camber adjustment.

will88

I didn't get a nut with mine either but it isn't a special size I just went to a local nut and bolt shop. It is a shame that that the skunk2 arms don't have a bracket for the ABS line I just used good old zipties.

Shortstuff

Advanced Member
The only shop I have been told near me that will sell the nut is shut haha :)

Meaning ill have to take it all apart and go down there on saturday morning to get it sorted

I think ill make a bracket :)

Rom

Advanced Member
Cut the nut off your old arms, probably just tack welded on ?

And yes, Hardrace have lovely nuts and brackets ;)