Skunk2 Intake manifold help needed, Monz 8)

JamesSSB

Advanced Member
Hi People,
Iv just bought the skunk2 intake manifold with a AEM fuel rail to go onto my Integra.
But before i fit it i need some information on where the pipes go as there are some differences from OEM to this and with no instructions im a bit lost.
So anyone who has one fitted like monz please help.

first off allis the breather that goes from the alternator to the intake,

Top of picture,

The skunk has no fitting so do i leave this open or block it off?

Also the coolant line on the OEM manifold is ofset to the right hand side but the skunk2 is in the center? Do i just get a new hose thats longer.

Bottom off image in the center

Looks great though 8)

rodney

Advanced Member
Can't help James however curious as to why you went Skunk over RBC. Did you get a good deal on it?

Looks great as you say, I'm sure someone will be along shortly.

JamesSSB

Advanced Member
Hey Rodney,
Well a few reasons really.
I had one on my last car, It was an EK4 b18c which i built up from a bare chassis and i was really happy with it.

I sold the whole car for spares at the beginning of the year and bought my DC5 8)

I have read loads off reviews on the manifold with the dyno results not being that great but there so controversial that I don't really mind. It was not a great deal.
This manifold is also recommended by Mase who is going to be mapping the car in a few weeks I hope.

I know the RBC has a great following and all but I like to be different. I did get a slight deal, lets say in the £430 mark 8)

James

rodney

Advanced Member
Bet the EK4 moved!

Your DC5 looks super clean, I note a cheeky intake :). Heard great things about Mase, didn't realise he was coming over.

Goon on ya for not following the status quo.

Now all you need is an answer to your question :)

Good luck.

JamesSSB

Advanced Member
Thank mate,
The civic was running 220 at the wheels, had skunk2 stage 1 cams and valve train along with a complete ported head. It was fast but the DC5 feels faster.

Thanks
James.

JamesSSB

Advanced Member
Thankyou Johan,
I have seen most of those pictures on google but the first one is new too me.
This helps me out, thanks,
James.