Sky Insurance

coconat

Advanced Member
I recently took out a policy with Sky for a 300zx, to be fair they gave a competative price and the guy I initially talked to and dealt with was really helpful (Sam)

Felt quite peeved with them today- after receiving my docs in the post I found they hadn't added my Dad to the policy as a named driver as requested, so I called them up to get him added. Was told it would cost me more to add him now despite being told it wouldn't affect the price the first time

Also called them back to request the quote with the discount offered on the ITR DC5 club, they told me they have already applied the discount and I couldn't have it again apparently they know my username and ran it through automatically- not sure I believe this as that 10% would have made quite a big difference on the price?

Rant over! Thanks to Sam at least who took the first call- was very friendly and helpful and offered me a great quote on my DC5 when renewal is up next month

yosin

Advanced Member
did you manage to get that 10% discount ? ive always questioned if this has ever been applied myself!

coconat

Advanced Member
They claim that they have already added it because they have my details on the system from years back when I called for a quote and gave them my CCUK member details..after being quoted 850 down to 550 I doubt it's ever really added as an afterthought