Slip and Grip Summer Touge in Wales

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
A friend of mine goes in his Glanza. He‘s been a couple of times now... His videos make it look extremely exciting, yet there really isn‘t much room for error. Lol

Baldilocks

The white one? Looks nice!

To me it makes a nice change from most UK tracks where there is loads of run off etc, it forces the driver to know their limits and the limits of the car and drive to the conditions.

Maybe this is why I enjoy the Nordschleife so much..?

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Yeah that‘s the one. 300 up to 400 bhp with switchable maps. Blue Cusco roll cage, and his own diy rear diffuser...smart looking little car tbh. It shifts. Lol

Yeah I agree, will certainly be a good challenge. Dave enjoys it more than some track driving he‘s said. :)

dave c

400hp K20
Here's a Audi S1 going up and over the mountain:
https://youtu.be/IK4NxAjyyGc

Also a Civic Vs Civic Battle:
https://youtu.be/QiR73SkTLw4

As far as I know its still going ahead. It is an awesome event, its worth it just for the roads on the way there and back but then you have a stage to fly up and down with no speed or noise restrictions.

As said you do have to pay attention as there is very little / no margin for error. If you go, drive within your means, not beyond them and you'll have a great time

DC5Noob

Advanced Member
Anyone still up for doing something?

sorry for the late notice, have been trying to put something together! Plan is...... meet in the evo triangle at a pub called Plas Yn Dre at 2 in the afternoon, from there drive upto the evo triangle / snowdonia national park and enjoy some lovely roads in the local area (obviously not driving like assholes) from there back to a pub called Giles Arms where we can enjoy dinner, some drinks and also has on site camping, so that will be where we stay the night. We will spend the evening planning the next day and most probably head into Snowdonia to take in the breath taking scenery. Let me know what you think, share as much as possible and everyone is welcome! Let's all still enjoy our and eschithers cars this weekend!

If you want to meet at the pub at 2, or throughout the day please let me know, if you are also up for a camp and a good laugh for the night also let me know and I will make you aware of cost (pretty minimal by the looks of it)

Hopefully some people are still up for an adventure!

So far there is 3 of us, anyone is welcome so the more the merrier👍