Small girlfriend problems

Cam

Advanced Member
Put my first addition on the Teg for the girlfriend (kept banging her head), must be going soppy in my old age. :rolleyes:

emmsyDC5xx

Advanced Member
I've got these in my teg - small girl teg owner problems haha
However I only need them if I'm passengering with the other half booting VTEC in my teg lol

Chewy

Advanced Member
Haha been there, done that... Fornicating 'Girlfriend mods.'

I went with the capital seating pad insert, It works but I wouldn't buy It again, I've had to fix it god knows how man times now.

Next will have to be the mirror in the passenger side sun visor :rolleyes:

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
Yep I had to fit a vanity mirror on passenger visor and now got massaging inserts for the recaro for long journeys for her!

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

Rom

Advanced Member
Ha, mine hates not having mirrors in visors..or lights for that matter.

TyperItr

Advanced Member
Haha i have the same type cushions in my car. She kept banging her head when i put the foot down. So the only solution was a cushion, no other way around it. I got mine cushions made out of an actual blue DC5 recaro though. Only one of my cushions says recaro on it and i took that one!! her one is just plain blue. The cushion is where i draw the line though, no more girl-afying it. it is a mirror free zone, apart from needing to look at the cars loosing ground on me in the rear view mirror!!

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
coyote_dc5 said:
Yep I had to fit a vanity mirror on passenger visor and now got massaging inserts for the recaro for long journeys for her!

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
Massaging inserts :xaiweb6: The mind boggles LOL.

T.G.

FireDance

Advanced Member
I have these for my daughter. Don't find them that comfy as it pushes your neck forward too far

Rob82

I also bought some for the mrs no more moaning!I searched forever trying to get some as I didn't like capital seating cushions.Look on my thread it's a company from Australia.

jrscho

Advanced Member
My girlfriend doesn't like my car at all so could be worse haha! Compains it's hard to get in my brides and I spend too much money on it, spending more money on parts and never on her.. Always saying my car is my baby and she's just baby no.2 ... Lol girls!!! Can't live with them but yet can't live without them

samwelltrademarked

Advanced Member
My girlfriend is finally starting to get into the Honda scene and has decided she wants a jdm ep3 in white or a k20 swapped eg! She's learning

Although she still thinks her "putt putt" (fiat 500 twin air) is better than my "angry Japanese man" lol

Rom

Advanced Member
Mine hates the seats. More so since I lowered them.
Though not as much hate as she had for my EF8, with low DC2 Recaros in.... When she was 7 months pregnant.
And still shouting 'mind the bolsters' at her.

Chewy

Advanced Member
samwelltrademarked said:
My girlfriend is finally starting to get into the Honda scene and has decided she wants a jdm ep3 in white or a k20 swapped eg! She's learning

Although she still thinks her "putt putt" (fiat 500 twin air) is better than my "angry Japanese man" lol
Mine is exactly the same, Loves her little KA but really wanted a Milano Red EP3 until she found out about the White JDM EP3, It just keeps getting more and more expensive, and I keep egging her on...I can't afford to be buying her car parts as well as me!

samwelltrademarked

Advanced Member
Chewy said:
Mine is exactly the same, Loves her little KA but really wanted a Milano Red EP3 until she found out about the White JDM EP3, It just keeps getting more and more expensive, and I keep egging her on...I can't afford to be buying her car parts as well as me!
I've told her a ukdm ep3 isn't really a proper type R lol let's he honest.... It's jdm or nothing haha

Liam

Advanced Member
Not a problem for me - she'd rather be in her turbo EK9. But then I have the issue of keeping up with it. :cry: