smallest wheel

timp

Advanced Member
prob asked before so sorry to repeat, whats the smallest rim that will fit over the brembo's??

logik

Advanced Member
I need to ask the obvious first.

Why would you want smaller than a 17?

If i remember correctly, 16 is possible with a DC5.

jonster

Advanced Member
Team Dynamic ProRace 1 15". Rare as rocking horse doo. I use a set for the track because tyres are cheap at this size and you get bonkers acceleration / final drive.

celox performance

Advanced Member
jonster said:
Team Dynamic ProRace 1 15". Rare as rocking horse doo. I use a set for the track because tyres are cheap at this size and you get bonkers acceleration / final drive.
I've always thought about trying this but how does it affect the handling?

jonster

Advanced Member
I've always been happy with stock dampers, Spoon progressives and a fast road setup when blasting around the track. As I've developed the power of my car and made it lighter I found the gear changes a bit too frantic / frequent running the 15s. I'm running Rota 16s now which I think is a good balance.

timp

Advanced Member
smaller wheel bigger tyre profile. more drag grip!

i'm no bothered with track i would ram the car in the tyre walls anyhow, i want to see how fast i can get the car down the strip.

i got a 13.93 at the weekend but i am spinning up in first and second even down to 18psi and backing off the launch to 2700. If i can get more grip i hope that i could get a fraction faster. Hope anyhow :D