Snetterton Open pit £175 30th of June

T666YPR

I'd been looking at the Tuesday session before I saw this post :)

There's a lot less booked in for the Weds session though :D

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
andre said:
booked :p thought u said u won't go coz it's on weekday? :roll:
I wasn't but as I wont be doing any trackdays in July and only one in August, I thought sod it .. might as well come... Plus I cannot let Franz go to a trackday without me..... :D

SimonM

Before any more of you track addicted, speed merchant's ask yes I am at Snetterton both days and its highly likely I'll be there with my EP3, looking for a chance to take to the track myself.

But if any of you are thinking of booking instruction can I ask you only book one session each because I think I'm going to be pretty darn busy.

20Drift

Members
Staff member
SimonM said:
But if any of you are thinking of booking instruction can I ask you only book one session each because I think I'm going to be pretty darn busy.
hi simon

but i'm still a novice and lack of confidence all the time... :oops: just think 1 session won't be enough for open pit lane? :roll:

Trung

Advanced Member
Hi Simon
Will you be instructing on behalf of BaT on the 29th as part of the free tuition for BaT newbies?

SimonM

Yes I'm working for BaT at Snetterton, hence open to booking by anyone, even you Andre!!!

Andre you worry too much. After all the training you've had and the driving standard I know you can use, 1 session should be more than adequate. If its not then frankly I'll be forced to blow your car up.........with you in it for not concentrating. If you are driving well but not sure how to go faster at some parts of the track by mid day then fine I can be of additional help.

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
Man ... Andre you have spent £1800 on track lesson, you have had loads of instuction from Si on track already... if you cannot drive decent on track NOW then you are never going to be able... :roll: :wink:

All of us need one lesson off Si to learn the track or refresh ourselves but after that you should be ok on your own... :D

Look forward to seeing you there Si..

Mark

20Drift

Members
Staff member
Unnamed_warrior said:
Man ... Andre you have spent £1800 on track lesson, you have had loads of instuction from Si on track already... if you cannot drive decent on track NOW then you are never going to be able... :roll: :wink:

All of us need one lesson off Si to learn the track or refresh ourselves but after that you should be ok on your own... :D

Look forward to seeing you there Si..

Mark
mate

not everyone has a driving talent like you... :-$ do you know what 'drive decent' means? :roll: btw, would you ever go on a trackday on your own in yr dc5? :-k :xlame:

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
andre said:
mate

not everyone has a driving talent like you... :-$
I don't think I have a talent at all mate. I have been lucky to learn from good drivers like Franz and yourselve.... remember.... you also taught me heel and toe..

andre said:
do you know what 'drive decent' means? :roll:
Well mate I would expect you should be able to turn up at a track you have never driven before and drive it fairly well with out any instruction, because you should already know how to read the lines, looking ahead and turning in cones etc... Instruction on a track that you have never been to before makes sense to learn the fastest racing line, but why would you need lots of instruction on the same day for that track... I would understand if you are a track newbie, but your not.. and that was my point... YOU shouldn't need more than one lesson as you can already drive at a very high standard...

andre said:
btw, would you ever go on a trackday on your own in yr dc5? :-k :xlame:
Yeah I would go on my own :? Sorry I don't understand the logic of that question...

Are you saying would I go on a track that I have never been on before in my DC5 without instruction :?: ,, If so then yes... I went on Castle coombe without instruction and I had never driven it before, I have been on Donnington in my DC5 on my own and that was the first trackday I had done in this car...