Snetterton Open pit £175 31st of October

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
There are lots of spaces left at http://www.bookatrack.co.uk if anyone else fancies going..

I was ment to be going to Spa on the 19th of October but due to very low funds I will have to leave that now until next year, so instead I will go to this event.

It would be good to see a few other Tegs out there

Mark

T666YPR

Franz,
I was going to say that too!

Unnamed_warrior said:
I was meant to be going to Spa on the 19th of October but due to very low funds I will have to leave that now until next year, so instead I will go to this event.

Too much time and STILL too much money on your hands :lol:

I might pop along and,if it's dry,pay on the day if there's still spaces.
After all I did like Snetterton but didn't finish the whole day :(

Fingers X'ed

truffs

Dont know if u r interested but EVO mag are doing Snetterton on 6th October for £145 with a 5 hour open pitlane for type r's. i heard about this when i did Silverstone last week after a civic r driver stated that he wished he had gone for the new integra not the civic that he had just bought :D he had done the same track with Evo a couple of months before hand and stated that it was top notch. i cant make it due to work commitments :evil: thought this may be of some help if the funds r a bit tight at the mo

T666YPR

Bah!
Checked the 31st and it's a Sunday

No can do!

Truffs,I've checked into the EVO offers before and will probably sign on with them for next year

- They've got some good prices & days lined up

T666YPR

Just got an e:mail from Easytrack (Mark,Franz and all should have got one too)
Snetterton on Monday 4th is £129 open pitlane!!

ps2london

Advanced Member
oh cool!!!

i am sure bookatrack one will be open pit for sure.

if we all make sure going, we can email them see they can do discount for few of us book together, at leaset match the other company like 130 pounds.

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
The only problem is Franz, is that Bookatrack's day is a Sunday and the others are weekdays.. you tend to pay more for weekends..

So I doubt bookatrack will give any discount unless there are loads of spaces left and they need to fill them.

UW