So..... I got it :D

Fudge

Advanced Member
Ok so I got my Teg.....

Thanks possibly a million times to Andy @ 200BHP another beautiful specimin.
The man is a legend.... i have been annoying him since February and finally on tuesday and wednesday he got me out of his hair
I have so far spoken to him while he has been on holiday twice.... where he went to find an internet cafe to send me stuff and also once or twice while he was in germany etc :D

Its as simple as this:

You Will Not Find A More Dedicated Company To Finding Exactly What You Want For Importing A DC5!

Anyway here she is!

Thanks once again to Andy and Danielle and good luck with both the sproglet and Joey!!!

Type_R6

Advanced Member
Another fantastic example there =D>

Exactly the same as mine but with a c-pack :)
Well done mate

WestYorkshireman

Advanced Member
Looks fantastic, spotless and yet another fantastic example of a fantastic driving machine imported by Andy, only trouble is the dire condition of the roads over here and the gut wrenching feeling when you discover all the stone chips and scratches when you come to wash it after having it a few months :evil: mine needs a bumper and bonnet respray from all the damage inflicted.

That aside I hope you get as much pleasure from it as I do mine......enjoy :xcheers:

wantadc5

Advanced Member
? I thought he hasn't imported any dc5 since the exchange rate has been terrible?

I didn't see this car listed on his web site?

Fudge

Advanced Member
JimsMajorDC5 said:
Spotless mate :eek: As said another belter of an example! What was the grade on this one?
4b mate.... wud love to see a 5a lol!

wantadc5 said:
? I thought he hasn't imported any dc5 since the exchange rate has been terrible?

I didn't see this car listed on his web site?
Yeah thats cos he didnt import it for sale he imported it specifically for me.

I actually was looking since february and steadily the exchange rate has got better but when i first looked it was terrible.

I went to him knowing exactly what i was wanting ...... and got it dead on!

Thanks for the comments guys :D Im enjoying loads!

wantadc5

Advanced Member
hmmm.......this has got me thinking... :-k

I would like a newer dc5 in white again, well not newer as i like the prefacelift model's looks but one with lower mileage, mine is at 68k.....

I would like one at 30k.... \:D/

what miles is yours?

And would you mind awfully letting me know how much you paid for it? PM me if you would prefer...

Thanks. :)

200BHPCARS

Cars Trader
Pleased you love the Teg Fudge, its a very nice example...

Ref the comments about not importing any cars since the exchange rate dropped, yes this is true to a point - our Dc5 sales are down around 85% on last year as i refuse to continue selling the Dc5's if i can only import high mileage, older cars which is the only profitable examples fresh from Japan at the moment, all the rest of the high grade low mileage (30,000miles and less) are still holding there value in Japan and thus with the exchange rate 30% lower than 14 months ago it means the average 2003 grade 4/B Dc5 with 20,000 miles on the clock used to be around £12,000 on the road - now its closer to £13,200..

This doesnt mean we cant import them, far from it - it just means the chance of us selling the Dc5 for the correct price and making it worth while us having it in stock - is slim.

Saying this, the residual values of the cream of the crop of Dc5's out there for sale right now is very high, its prob never been better - so in many respects theres never been a better time to import a DC5.

Couple this with the de-regulation of the SVA test in to IVA which effectively abolished the need for a model report which in turn means all DC5's are now registered as PLG costing £185 per year for raod tax. (as if the guys paying £400 p/yr tax couldnt get any more angry!! :xmad: )

If i can help anyone find there dream Teg, please dont hesitate to get in touch.

p.s - fudge, would you mind cutting and pasting your kind words in to the Testimonials thread in the "dealerships" section.... ;)