So what personnel plate does your Teg have ?

wj51fut

Advanced Member
My mates new Prius taxi has EC10CAB for ECO-CAB and other taxi vehicles with bus or cab in them!

Saw a shuttle taxi afew weeks ago that goes to London Heathrow that had LHR on it!

Too much bloody money!!!!

Coldfuse

Milano!!! :-3
If your that worried about people finding your reg plate out then you wouldn't be going out in public with your car....

Theres an M5 taxi here in Aberdeen with the reg M5 TXY, which is pretty cool.

ladykb

Advanced Member
I've found 2 I really like can't decide, can't share as someone might nick them doh!

Decisions decisions :xconfused:

Yella Fella

Nismo Wannabe
bah, really want my own personal reg but I'm stuck with something Y or older, shame I can't get on the newer reg type formats, boo!

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
ladykb said:
I've found 2 I really like can't decide, can't share as someone might nick them doh!

Decisions decisions :xconfused:
Send them to me! I will steal... sorry I mean, CHOOSE for you... :twisted:

In seriousness, will tell you which looks better ;)

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
i have just got round to getting plates made for my car so i can transfer private plate over. i couldnt find anywhere local that would make the plates in the sizes required and i also wanted the 3d style lettering.

i ended up buying them from myshowplates.com and they arrived today.

first impressions were why was the lettering so big and why didnt they use the same size on the back plate, they have just made the lettering as big as possible to fill the plate but i would have much prefered a smaller regualar size front and back.

they will do for now but im fussy so am going to get them remade, anyone know where i can get this done to suit my needs and not from some generic online website. i did think of contacting an importer and seeing if they would be able make a set up for me.

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
pic below relatign to my post before, im prolly just being too fussy but as you can see the lettering is alot bigger and the 3d effect different.

the rear plate looks even more noticable as the lettering is bigger as the plate is an extra inch high. obv it wont be noticable once iv put new plates on as there wont be anoything to compare with but im just not liking the new plates i had made grrrrr :(

Stoo

Whining.....
whl1882 said:
Mine is slightly controversial ay Chalkie.... :oops:

R44A**????

I think I've been shown your plate already by a mate on another forum!!
Silver DC5?

BadBadtz

Advanced Member
Wife bought me this last month for my birthday :D

She had even sorted out all the paper work and ordered the plates including a sticky front one!! :shock: :green:

My initials are NL and my name is Nick ;)