Sold my DC5... and bought a..

Modmedia

Advanced Member
Yup! I got offered really good money for my car (I didn't even have to advertise it). So I let it go.

It took me about 20 minutes to miss it.

So I then went out and got another one :) will post up pictures soon when I detail it.

Suffice to say this car is even better than the last bodywork wise, I've looked at loads. Only problems are, excremente Coilovers installed (coming out this week and OEM suspension waiting in my garage to go in) and the exhaust has seen better days... Again no problem because I've just ordered a brand new Spoon N1. :)

Anyone else done the same? Sold your DC5 and regretted it and bought another? I must stress I test drove everything from scoobys to Porsches to ST's/VXRs etc and nothing did it for me.

hondazzz

Advanced Member
i guess this is inspiration for some to NOT sell there TEGS :) there is another guy in here that sold it bought a 350z and gone back to DC5...

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Was worried for a minute, lol.

Sounds good mate! Hope you got the right colour this time ;) ha ha

hondazzz

Advanced Member
ahahhah , to be honest ..if i was to choose again ..i would choose blue with black interior ..but thats another story :)

Modmedia

Advanced Member
We all like different things I suppose haha, I like red too but CW is by far my favourite :)

coolerking

Advanced Member
haha cant believe this man, the one you had looked really nice as well in the pics

looking forward to seeing pics of the new one

congrats i suppose lol

firthy22

Advanced Member
I keeping saying that white isn't a colour bot nobody listens :)

Hope you're as happy with your new one as the one you sold. Have to agree nothing compares to the DC5 for fun especially when you consider the reliability and running costs.

TypeRDan

Advanced Member
I have considered changing mine and test drove vxr's, 350z's etc etc and nothing feels as good as the dc5, my mate sold his and bought and evo 8 now 4 months or so later he has come back to honda, so im guessing this is a sign for me to keep mine, there just isnt anything to even compare IMO!!!

jonahdc5

Advanced Member
To the guys who have drove the astra vxr's how did they compare to the dc5 as ive always had a sweet spot for these. Ive heard they torque steer like crazy and just cant seem to get the down but i must say with a aftermarket exhuast system they sound pretty sexy!